Having this kind of problem? You can’t connect through FTP servers? I have an answer on that.
So, for those who are having problems regarding your FileZilla. Which is, you cannot connect through FTP server and handling this kind or error “Could not connect to server”.
What you can do is change your FTP password on your Webhost account.
1. Go to http://000webhost.com/
2. Click members area, then sign in.
3. Go to CPanel of your webhost account.
4. look for FTP Login and Upload Details.
5. Change your account password by click on to Change account password
Note: password should contain atleast 1 numeric value.
There it is! Just change your password on you Managed site details that may be seen on your FileZilla.