I came through an email having this content. As I read this at first it was nothing but after a few minutes, I was wondering if this could be true or not. I tried to google for some answers but all I see are blogsites which handles the same title as I have now.
This could be true, this could be not. But the point is who did this kind of joke if it then called. If this could be a Filipino-American living on the downtown why would he/she be doing this, is she/he not proud of being a Filipino? If that would be the case, he/she is not proud of being a Filipino then he/she bet for those who fight for Pacquiao and other Filipino fighters not only boxing all sporting events.
Top 10 Reasons Why There Couldn’t Be a Filipino-American US President
By “David Letterman”
10. The White House is not big enough for in-laws and extended relatives.
9. There are not enough parking spaces at the White House for 2 Honda Civics, 2 Toyota Land Cruisers, 3 Toyota Corollas, a Mercedes Benz, a BMW (Big Mean Wife), and an MPV (My Pinoy Van).
8. Dignitaries generally are intimidated by eating with their fingers at State dinners.
7. There are too many dining rooms in the White House – where will they put the picture of the Last Supper?
6. The White House walls are not big enough to hold a pair of giant wooden spoon and fork.
5. Secret Service staff won’t respond to “psst… psst”.
4. Secret Service staff will not be comfortable driving the presidential car with a Holy Rosary hanging on the rear view mirror or the statue of the Santo Nino on the dashboard.
3. No budget allocation to purchase a karaoke machine for every room in the White House.
2. State dinners do not allow “Take Home”.
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY THERE COULDN’T BE A FILIPINO-AMERICAN US PRESIDENT IS…
1. Air Force One does not allow overweight Balikbayan boxes!